Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Rob & Megan | Salt Lake City, Utah Engagement Photographer

I'll never forget about this session!! It was rather an embarrassing experience! I started shooting their engagement pictures, after taking two shots, I realized that I didn't have my memory card in my camera!!! I had a session the day before and forgot to put it back in my camera after transferring the files to my computer. I wanted to have an empty card for the session next day. But, it didn't really help cause I still forgot to put it back into my camera.

Since I just barely started my business, I only had a 2GB memory card and didn't have a backup. Thank goodness my husband was there with me, after telling everybody what happened, my husband drove as fast as he could to buy a 4GB memory card! 15 minutes later, he finally got back to us with a brand *new* card. 3 cheers for Ryan!! Hooray!

After formating the card, we began to shoot again! *phew*

Rob and Megan are so fun!! Don't you think that they make a good looking couple?
It was really nice to meet them as well as Megan's parents, sisters,and friends!! I really wanna thank them for being so patient and kind. Rob was doing a good job keeping everybody entertained. I still can't believe how they put up with me for 2 hours!!!





0 comments:

© 2010 Monica Kirkham Photography: Utah Wedding, Infant, Children, Family and High School Senior Photography. Use of images without photographer's permission is strictly prohibited.

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP